Born and raised in South Florida, Coach Casey is well known as a leading fitness expert and sport’s performance coach. As a health and fitness professional of the highest education, Casey has attained a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, over a dozen fitness certifications, and 1000+ hours in different rehab settings. Since becoming South Florida's first SpartanSGX Coach in 2013, she has found much success as an obstacle race specialist and enjoys sharing her love for the sport.
With just over 12 years experience working in the field, Casey can train anyone for anything and is also a well decorated athlete herself - often placing among the top finishers. She was even featured on American Ninja Warrior Season 7 where she was able to share her inspirational story of overcoming physical limitations and how she founded Foobie Fitness, a nonprofit that helps those recovering from breast cancer related surgeries.
• Florida Atlantic University: Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science
• National Strength and Conditioning Association: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
• American College of Sports Medicine: Personal Trainer
• National Strength and Conditioning Association: Tactical Strength and Conditioning Facilitator
• National Academy of Sport’s Medicine: Corrective Exercise Specialist
• Spartan Coaching: SpartanSGX Coach
• Aerobics and Fitness Association of America: Kickboxing Instructor
• Advanced Exercise Nutrition Coach
• Fitness Nutrition Coach
• Academy of Holistic Fitness: Hatha Yoga Instructor
• American Heart Association: CPR/AED and First Aid
• Also certified to coach in: Breast Cancer Recovery, Speed Agility and Quickness, Marathon, Pilates, Functional Anatomy, Pre/Post Natal.
It’s because of her vast array of knowledge and experience that Coach Casey wanted to create a unique fitness concept that is unlike anything else out there. Atomic Training and Performance (ATP) aims to challenge athletes of all caliber by providing education based training and proper programming.
WHAT WE OFFER